Universal Vinyl Adhesive Univil transparent bottle 300g - SARATOGA UNIVIL
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Used in papermaking, bookbinding, furniture and carpentry.
- It bonds paper, cardboard, cork, canvas, felt, fabric, wood, plywood, chipboard.
- It can also be used as a fixative for wall paints and also as a fixative for non-edible bread dough products.
- It is also used for home repairs and glueing in the home, school and office.
- Saratoga Univil is used on clean, dry surfaces.
- Spread a layer of product on one of the surfaces to be bonded (spread with a spatula or brush); bond within a few minutes and press down
- Depending on the porosity of the materials, setting times range from a few minutes to 20 minutes (1-2 minutes for cardboard, 20 for wood)
- For rigid materials, the use of presses or clamps is recommended for the entire setting time.
Immediate cleaning with hot water.
Appearance: Milky liquid
Specific gravity: approx. 1.08
Dry residue: 39-43%.
Application temperature: >5°C
Viscosity at: 20°C 15000-25000 mPa.S