Sander Delta DTS 400 REQ - Festool
- Fatigue-free working: with compact, ergonomic shape, only 1.2 kg weight and perfectly balanced weight distribution
- Up to 25 % more removal: the new MMC control electronics transfer the 250 Watts of power directly to the work surface
- Healthier and less corrective work: in combination with mobile dust extraction unit or with Longlife dust bag and plug-in PROTECTOR for gentle sanding along window surfaces, frames and fillings
- For long-term use: emptyable and reusable Longlife dust bag made of durable non-woven polyester fibre fabric
- Safe suction with a CLEANTEC connection system: the bayonet system connects the suction hose sleeve with the suction sleeve of the power tool, safely and quickly. And it is detachable just as quickly, when you decide so, not the case.
- Ideal for vertical surfaces and overhead work
- Single-handed sander for small surfaces, edges and corners
- Removing paint and varnish on window frames
- Sanding natural wood and veneers before varnishing
- Sanding different materials flush to edge
Sanding stroke: 2.00 mm
Interchangeable sanding plate: 100 x 150 mm
Dust extraction connection Ø: 27 mm
Electrical cable length: 4.00 m
Drive type: Mains
vacuum cleaners and tools with antistatic function to eliminate shocks during work
adjustable number of revolutions for processing adapted to the material
MPE sanding plate
sanding plates and backing pads made of wear-resistant material for greater durability
removable and interchangeable electric cable with safety connection for quick connection
Quick coupling principle for attaching abrasives - which do not have to be glued or clamped - for greater convenience.
Integrated bayonet lock as a connecting element between aspirator and tool.
Protects the sanding pad and the workpiece during operations near the edge.
patented VS balance for optimal vibration-free operation during health-protecting sanding
The turbo-suction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view during machining.
Sanding: Sound pressure level LpA type A: 72.00 dB(A)
Smoothen: EN standard series: 62841-2-4
Sanding: Uncertainty (vibration) K: 1.50 m/s²
igare: Sound power level LWA type A: 83.00 dB(A)
igare: Uncertainty (noise) K: 3.00 dB