Give each chip an outlet.
For deep blind holes and through-holes in soft and hard wood: CENTROTEC beam drills machine struts and beams with a perfect fit. The perfectly calibrated pitch ensures ideal chip removal. The robust threaded bit allows precise positioning of the drill bit and screws it into the wood, for fatigue-free working. Thanks to the CENTROTEC interface, the beam drill bits can be changed in a flash. In addition, they can be resharpened up to fifteen times - for fast work progress and precise drilling results.
- Spiral drill bits with robust threaded tip
- Exact adjustment thanks to long threaded tip
- Quick tool change via CENTROTEC interface
- high corrosion resistance and low friction due to special coating
- perfectly calibrated pitch ensures ideal chip removal
- regrindable up to 15 times
- Ideal for deep blind holes and through holes in soft and hard wood, e.g. for machining struts and beams
- Carpentry work
- Assembly work
Overall length 235 mm