For high-precision results with every cut.
The special circular saw blade for aluminium is made of high-quality steel. The trapezoidal teeth and flat teeth are arranged alternately, which achieves a quick and clean work result. Resistance and precision under the toughest conditions. The unbeatable combination of the machine, saw blade and material enables a truly perfect cut.
- Made from high-quality steel with saw teeth made from fine-grain carbide. The best prerequisites for optimal sawing progress and perfect cuts
- The cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- The colour-coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade: The colour blue stands for aluminium and hard plastics
- for very good cutting performance for aluminium panels and profiles as well as for hard and fibre-reinforced plastics
- Special saw blade for machining aluminium composite panels, non-ferrous metals, copper, brass, phenolic-resin-bonded fibres and fabric, hard plastic, hard PVC, acrylic glass, 8–25 mm aluminium panels, aluminium profiles