Cordless Drill Driver TID 18-Basic
Screwing with pleasure.
This compact screwdriver impresses with its extremely robust pulse mechanism with enormous durability. The perfect interaction between the latest generation EC TEC brushless motor and the battery guarantees maximum power and durability. In addition, the TID 18, with ¼" tool attachment, only tightens the screw - and does not give impact on the wrist: this is guaranteed by the pulse mechanism that develops a tangential action without kickback. In addition, the tool's weight of only 960 grams makes it possible to work with little fatigue and continuously.
- Robust: durable quality components and totally safe thanks to the comprehensive services provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: thanks to the latest generation, extremely powerful and long-lasting EC-TEC brushless motor with three speed levels, 180 Nm torque
- and additional T-mode for self-drilling screws
- Safe: tangential impact wrench without water hammer protects your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables durable, effortless and precise work even in hard-to-reach areas
- Flexible battery system: for applications requiring high power, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery offers the ideal combination of strength,
- compactness and light weight
- Comfortable: tool-free ¼" housing, integrated tool holder, optimal work area illumination via LEDs, belt clip mountable on both sides
- Mobile: packed in the Systainer³, the TID 18 can be seamlessly integrated into the bott vehicle setup for easy transport from the workshop to the construction site