Stowed so as to be clearly organised and easily accessible.
Six high-quality wooden drill bits are always cleanly stowed and at hand as quickly as possible in the practical lid compartment cassette. The drill bit case can be used either in the lid compartment Systainer or as a separate box. Due to the integrated magnets, the drill bits are held securely, allowing convenient removal and stowing of the drill bits. The wooden drill bits can be directly inserted into the CENTROTEC tool chuck and locked. The CENTROTEC holder allows drilling and screwdriving tools to be quickly and conveniently replaced.
- Fits perfectly into Systainer³ models with lid compartments
- Drills are securely held in modules
- Drills made from high-alloyed ball bearing steel
- With centre point and two cutters for drilling quick and clean holes
- 2 chamfers instead of pre-cutting blades for an extended useful life, even when cutting laminated chipboard
- six-piece HSS metal drill bit set
- For drilling in all types of wood, glued solid wood, MDF and acrylic glass
Diameter 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 mm